looks like he doesn't even have to wait. no one will know he doesn't have a baby in it :)
How many more weeks Deb?
I love it! I'm sure he'll get lots of comments. :)
Debbie - I have 2 more weeks to go! I can hardly wait.
Fancy!
That is AWESOME--perfect for Aaron :) We are so excited for you guys & can't wait to see pictures when he arrives. We miss all you Moscow folks!!
Ha ha ha!! That is so funny!! I love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
looks like he doesn't even have to wait. no one will know he doesn't have a baby in it :)
How many more weeks Deb?
I love it! I'm sure he'll get lots of comments. :)
Debbie - I have 2 more weeks to go! I can hardly wait.
Fancy!
That is AWESOME--perfect for Aaron :) We are so excited for you guys & can't wait to see pictures when he arrives. We miss all you Moscow folks!!
Ha ha ha!! That is so funny!! I love it!
Post a Comment