congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you guys. He is absolutely adorable. I hope you are feeling good. Can't wait for more pictures and the story. Love and miss ya.
Congrats! Hope you are recovering well. My mom forwarded an email she got from your mom about it :o) We'll look forward to more pictures of your cute little man!
17 comments:
i have been wondering! tyler said aaron wasn't at school. congratulations!! i can't wait to meet him!
Congratulations guys! We are so happy for you! Can't wait to hear the full story!!!
Congrats guys!!!!!!!
Now will you hurry up and name that kid already! :)
Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet him before he is 12!
Congratulations! What a cutie. Can't wait to meet him. I hope you recover quickly Debbie.
yay! He's so CUTE!!! I love how he's yawning. He was worn out. :) So happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear what his name will be.
He is beautiful, congratulations Debbie and Aaron! Is it safe to start calling him AJ now? :)
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. I hope that everything went well.
So cute, congratulations!
Woo Hoo! Congrats! We're so excited for you!
congratulations!!!!! We are so excited for you guys. He is absolutely adorable. I hope you are feeling good. Can't wait for more pictures and the story. Love and miss ya.
Congratulations! He looks healthy and cute and perfect. Way to go!
We are so excited for you guys! What a cute little fella!
Congrats! Hope you are recovering well. My mom forwarded an email she got from your mom about it :o) We'll look forward to more pictures of your cute little man!
Thanks for coming to Abbey's baby blessing. It was so good to see you guys. I hope we can see you and your little guy soon.
Congrats! So happy for you guys!
so happy for you dabbadoo! xoxo he's precious!
ahhhh!!!! Hooray!!! How did I miss this post!! CONGRATS!! HE is so so so cute!!!
Post a Comment