Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas


This year has been very fun and very busy for our little family. Aaron is almost done with his third and final year of law school. He was elected the SBA (Student Bar Association) President of the law school and has been busy with all the additional responsibilities that come along with that. This summer he worked as a legal intern in the Air Force General Counsel’s office at the Pentagon. We were excited to be able to spend the entire summer back in DC. It was great to visit friends and see the sites!

I am in my third year of teaching Head Start and am loving every minute of it. The kids at school keep me busy and on my toes.

We are excited to welcome a new addition to our family soon. Our little boy is due the beginning of February. We are staying busy getting everything ready for him. The kids in my class think that we should name him Blue’s Clues or Stevie. Until we decide on a name we have started calling him Stevie because Blue’s Clues just sounds ridiculous. Unless we can agree on a name soon he might actually end up being named Stevie.

We feel very blessed at this season and are thankful for all of our family and friends. Best wishes to you and your family this Christmas season and in the up coming year!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations you guys! I didn't know you were expecting. You will make wonderful parents! Hope you have a great rest of the year.

Shannon said...

ha! i didn't know you were expecting! congrats! nice to see what you've been up to....:)

...DAVE and KATHRYN... said...

Hello! I was so excited to see an update....and I had no idea that you were expecting. CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy :)

Baldwin Family said...

Congratulations!

Stacie Hawley said...

I can't wait to see the new addition!!

Honey said...

Congratulations, Debbie! How exciting!