We have had a great time back in DC. Playing tourist is so much fun. We got to see Duff (Ace of Cakes) throw out the first pitch at an Orioles game. We toured Gunston Hall (the home of George Mason), and Aaron went back to the Capitol for a tour. There is still so much to see.
5 comments:
Hey, Debbie! This is Katherine, your old roommate from BYU... remember??? I saw a link to your blog on Shannons. It's so fun to catch up a little. My in-laws live in D.C. so we get out there a little, but not nearly enough. I love it! Hope you're doing great!
It's so great to have you back in the blog-sphere...I've missed you! That's so great that you get to be in DC again! How fun for you guys!
Score! Two new posts from you! Don't go away too soon on us! Sounds like you are having a blast this summer.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEB!! Thinking about you today!
OH MY GOSH!!! I just got your Christmas letter - CONGRATS on YOUR BABY BOY COMING SOON!!! I'm so excited for you!!! YOU HAVE TO POST PICS RIGHT AWAY!!!
Post a Comment