For those of you who don't already know Aaron has a law intership for the summer in the Air Force General Counsel's office at the Pentagon! I am so proud of him. They only selected 7 interns out of over 200 applicants. Best of all, it means that we get to spend the summer back in Washington, DC!
I love being back here! We are making the most of it and trying to see everything we can one more time before we leave this summer... Who knows when we will be back again. So far we have caught up with old friends, visited most of our favorite local resturants, gone to DC's famous Eastern Market, and took a trip to Baltimore. It's been a lot of fun. I will have to post pictrues soon. This past weekend we had plans to go up to Philly, but due to an allergic reaction and 2 sprained ankles we had to put the trip on hold. (Its a long story)
Look forward to future posts about our adventures in DC and along the east coast!
3 comments:
I am so excited to hear more about what you have been doing!
Sounds like so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures! Glad you guys are having a good time :)
Oh no! What happened? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment