Saturday, April 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAYSON!




My nephew Grayson recently had his first birthday! He has had a rough first year being in and out of the hospital so much, but he is back home now and having so much fun with his sisters. Have you ever seen such a cute or happy boy? WE LOVE YOU GRAYSON, AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

5 comments:

The Barrow's said...

Debbie I am so excited to get to see a little glimpse into your life. So glad that you have joined the wonderful world of blogging. He hee. Oh, and Happy Birthday Grayson, he is super cute.

Stephanie said...

Debbie! I saw a comment you left on Stacie's blog and I thought... wait a minute... I know a Calkins... I was SO excited to find your blog! Cute slideshow and I'm excited to be able to keep up on what you're doing!

Erika and Jason said...

I am so glad that I found you blog. I hope that you have a great summer and we hear from you often.

The Cornett Family said...

Hello!!! I am excited that you have joined blogging world, because now we can stay in contact over the summer! Hope all is going well for you!

Debbie and Bobby said...

Debbie,

I don't check my hotmail email very often (my main email is the same address but gmail.com) so I just barely came across your email about your blog. Ysy! Cute slide show by they way and Grayson is SO cute. My mom told me about Graysons rough times in the hospital, from the emails she gets from your mom. Glad he gets to be home now. what a stress relief for Denise and the fam. I will look forward to checking your blog so make sure you post every once in a while!