Sunday, April 13, 2008

So I decided it was about time for me to figure out this whole blogging thing! I was starting to feel bad that I was checking in on everyone else's blogs so often and I didn't have one my self. I must give a big shout out to whoever it was that invented Blogs, they are so great! It is so fun to see what my friends are up too, those here and especially others who are so far away.

Most of you out there with blogs have cute kids to post pictures of, but we don't yet so I guess you will have to deal with pictures of us. I can make no promises on how frequently I will update this, but anything is better than nothing right? And most of you out there know how bad I am at keeping in touch, so this is my effort to do a better job with that. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Stacie Hawley said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited!! I have been blogging for about a year now and LOVE IT!!1 It is so fun to keep in touch with friends and family!! So glad you have joined us...I can't wait to read all about your fun times!! Here is our site...I am not sure if you have it still...
hawleyfamily2002.blogspot.com
Love ya GIRL!!!
-Stacie Hawley

Stacie Hawley said...

Oh...ha ha...and I am going to link you to mine!!! YEAH!!!

Amy said...

And how long were you going to keep this from me that you started a blog????
I guess it only took me a week to find it! Hee Hee! I'm so tricky! Looks good. And if you want pictures of my cute kids to post about I've got more than enough pictures for you to have millions of posts!
Now you better update this all the time because I need something to read!

Craig Atkinson said...

yeah I love finding people I know who also have blogs. its like a treasure hunt. I asked for kaydence to be in your class next year....cross your fingers..hopefully its not the early morning one :) but if it is I will gladly sacrifice to be in your class :)

http://katyanneatkinson@blogspot.com

i think i am logged under craigs blog but its katy :)