Thursday, August 21, 2008

Summer Fun

Wow, so I am a total slacker!!! I really have been meaning to update this blog sooner. Anyways, here's what we have been up to this summer: We spent 2 months down in Boise while Aaron did an externship in the Governor's office. He enjoyed his time in the office, he loved being back in the political sphere and feeling like he was important. I loved being in a city with more than three stores and became addicted to cherry limeades from Sonic. While we were in Boise Aaron's grampa took pity on us and let us stay with him. We enjoyed spending time with him and hearing all his stories about the good ol' days.The rest of the summer we spent visiting family, enjoying the great outdoors, and being lazy.






1 comment:

Erika and Jason said...

I love the limades from Sonic too. It was so fun to hear about your summer. I am excited to see you when we get back to Moscow