So I know I said I was going to post more... but as you can all see that hasn't happened. With a busy little one who doesn't nap well and completely freaks out if the computer is on while he is around I don't get on the computer very often. Then at night when he is finally asleep, it is late I am tired and I get on long enough to check my email and
facebook now and again. I feel bad, because I get on my blog and see how outdated it is and have every intention to update it, but by the time I look at my friends' updates I decide I've been online too long and I will update next time. And so the cycle continues each time. But alas here is a much needed update on our family.
Aaron took a new job in January and in February we moved yet again! That is two moves in 6 months and makes the 5
th place we have lived in our 5 1/2 years of marriage. Have I mentioned how I hate moving... Well I do. But we signed a six month lease and who knows in six months we might be moving again.
Our little Mason turned one and is not so little anymore. I can't believe he is already one! Well he is almost 14 months now. He is walking and in to everything. He is a happy little guy and so much fun.
Here are a few pictures of Mason from the last 6 months. I love this cute little guy!

Mason at Trunk or Treat.

Having fun on Christmas morning.

Mason' s 1st Birthday.
No comments:
Post a Comment