Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mason 6 Months (2 months late)

I thought that I should post these pictures of Mason that we took when he was 6 months old, now that he is almost 8 months! Sorry these are a little late!!! We love our little guy, but he is not so little any more. At his 6 month appointment he 20.5 lbs and 27.5 inches tall. Its amazing how fast they grow!

Also, I would like to give a shout out to my sister-in-law Melissa who was kind enough to do this little photo shoot with Mason when we went to visit them. They turned out cute if I do say so myself! Even if Mason was terrified of the grass. Thank you Melissa!

As I was posting these pictures I realized how much he has already changed in two months. I will have to do another post soon of some more recent pictures.











2 comments:

DALLING FAMILY said...

So cute!I can't believe how big he is. I hope you are doing well. I miss you Debbie!

Nicole said...

It is fun to see his cute little face. He has changed so much. We hope you guys are doing well!